Hometask:ex. 1,page 90
1.1) I’m going to travel to Paris next month.
2) They will have a party next week.
3) We shall the house.
4) She going to become a actress.
5) We going to eat out tonigh.
6) He will cook.
Write about your plans for this week.
This week I decided to take a good walk and relax. Monday and Tuesday I’m English. Wednesday classes begin on that day, and I am free. I think to go out and ride with my sister that day. Thursday I’m a guitar. On my free day, and I will do all my lessons because I am a guitar Saturday. I will go on a walk with my mom, my sister and my brother.
4. Long form.
1) It will rain tomorrow.
2) I’m sure she will not be late.
3) He will past the test.
4) We will not have a party.
5) I will call you tonight.
1) It won’t rain tomorrow.
2) I’m sure she won’t not be late.
3) He won’t past the test.
4) We won’t not have a party.
5) I won’t call you tonight.
5. 1) I will make you some sandwich.
2) You will burn your hand.
3) I will call you everyday.
4) I won’t bring you glass a water.
5) I promise i won’t tell anyone.
6) Won’t i get your another glass.
7) Charlie will come today.
8) I won’t go out tonight.
9) Won’t you help me.
6. Jim: Shall we go to Snacks resturant for lunch.
Lucia:No, you will like the food there. I think you won’t like the new cafe.
Jim: We shall the take bus there. Will i phone john.
Lucia: I’m sure he will want to come but we will have time to wait for him.
Jim: Will i tell him to meet us there.
Lucia:Tell him we will meet him outside the cafe.
Jim: Will i tell him to be there it half past. Will that give us enough time.